Lucky 7's Poker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucky 7's Poker

Poker Promo.s

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is Lucky 7's Poker all about?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
doubleduce
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-04-11

What is Lucky 7's Poker all about? Empty
PostSubject: What is Lucky 7's Poker all about?   What is Lucky 7's Poker all about? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 12:05 am

What Lucky 7's Poker is all about!!!

This forum, has been made after my own personal trial and error with several other Poker Forums. It is the result of several years experience, of being member, moderator and of course administrator. The main aim of the forum, is to provide and maintain a friendly community, where all members feel comfortable and welcome.

It is for the above reason I am asking all Members, read through these guidelines, so that we may continue, to run a friendly community, now and in the future.

(1) Please respect your fellow members of the community. Whilst this is an Adult Site, and of course "friendly banter" is welcomed. The Team and I take a very strong stance on Personal Vendetta's, Abusive Verbal Attacks on Members, Drama Kings/Queens etc.

(b) Racism or any kind of Descrimination will not be tolerated. .

(b) Please also respect all the Staff Team around the community. We all work extremely hard, and although we will always try our very best to meet any queries you may have, please realise that we have lives offline too, which may result in delayed responses. The team all do this, unpaid and in their own free time, so please respect this and always be polite and courteous.

If we suspect that any of the above is taking place, you will be given a warning, futher to that, if the same behaviour were to continue, it would result in an automatic IP and Member BAN!!!

We aim to make the community as friendly, and an extremely enjoyable experience for all members. So please adhere to the above guidelines. And above all!!!! Have Fun!!!!

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://lucky7spoker.forumotion.com
mawsrat

mawsrat

Male
Number of posts : 12
Quote of the Day : I'm to be Heard from Not to be Listen too
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: What is Lucky 7's Poker all about?   What is Lucky 7's Poker all about? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 6:07 pm

simple guild lines I do believe I can follow I think affraid
Back to top Go down
Larrdawg69

Larrdawg69

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Sound's great   What is Lucky 7's Poker all about? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:11 pm

Those rules are short and to the point, should be very easy to follow. Hope everyone can adhere to them. Thanks for the FYI. Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
stingray2906

stingray2906

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: What is Lucky 7's Poker all about?   What is Lucky 7's Poker all about? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:32 am

Good rules , but if somebody needs to verbaly abuse me I can take it I've been married over 20 years !!! affraid affraid Twisted Evil clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is Lucky 7's Poker all about?   What is Lucky 7's Poker all about? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is Lucky 7's Poker all about?
Page 1 of 1